Anthony Edwards and Minnesota play the Houston Rockets on Friday. Prop bettors will wonder how Edwards has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and assists props for this matchup.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Edwards has played in 44 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 21 of them.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Edwards is set at 22.5 points. That’s 5.6 more points than his season average of 16.9.
- In 10 of 44 games this season (22.7%) Edwards has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Edwards’ average points prop this season has been set at 18.3 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.4 points on average.
- Edwards has hit the over on his point totals in 14 chances (66.7%) out of 21 opportunities.
- In only 17 games this season (38.6%) Edwards scored more than his average points over/under of 18.3.
- The Rockets’ opponents are averaging 113.6 points per game, which is the eighth-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Edwards has had an assists prop bet set 16 times this season out of 44 games.
- Edwards’ year-long assist average — 2.6 per game — is 0.9 assists lower than Friday’s assist prop bet total (3.5).
- Edwards has dished out more than 3.5 assists in 13 out of 44 games this season (29.5%).
- Edwards has averaged 0.3 less assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 2.9.
- Edwards has covered his average assist prop total (2.9) in half of his games.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from