Does Anthony Edwards hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Edwards takes the court on Monday against the Brooklyn Nets.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Edwards has played in 46 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 23 of them.
- Edwards has averaged 17.0 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 3.5 points less than Monday’s points prop total.
- In 34.8% of his matchups this season (16 of 46 games) Edwards has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Edwards’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (18.6 points) by 1.6 points.
- Edwards has hit the points over in 15 of 23 opportunities (65.2%).
- Edwards has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (18.6 points) in only 39.1% of his matchups (18 out of 46 contests).
- Teams are putting up 115.1 points per game against the Nets this season, the fifth-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 23 of the 46 games he has played this season.
- Edwards combines to average 23.8 points, rebounds and assists, 5.7 less than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (29.5).
- In 32.6% of his games (15 out of 46) Edwards has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Monday’s game.
- Edwards’ PRA average (23.8) is 2.7 lower than his average prop bet total (26.5).
- In 15 out of 23 chances this season (65.2%), Edwards has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 43.5% of his matchups this year (20 of 46 games), Edwards covered his average PRA over/under (26.5).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Nets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from