Anthony Edwards and the Minnesota Timberwolves play the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Here’s how Edwards’ performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a points prop bet set in 24 of the 47 games he has played this season.
- Edwards’ 17.2 points per game average is 4.3 points fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 13 times this season (out of 47 total games — 27.7%) Edwards has scored more than 21.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Edwards in 2020-21 is 18.7, 1.5 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Edwards has gone over the point total in 66.7% of his opportunities (16 of 24 chances).
- Edwards’ season-long points prop bet average is 18.7 points, a figure he’s covered just 19 out of 47 contests (40.4%).
- Opponents of the Knicks have scored 104.6 points per game this season, the fewest against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 24 times this season.
- Edwards’ points, rebounds and assists combined average is 24.1, which is 5.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (29.5).
- In 16 of 47 games (34%) Edwards has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Edwards has a season-long PRA average (24.1) that’s 2.5 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (26.6).
- Edwards has gone over his PRA prop bets 66.7% of the time this year (16 of 24 opportunities).
- In only 21 of 47 contests this season (44.7%) Edwards covered his average PRA over/under (26.6).
Last 10 Games
Edwards vs the Knicks
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from