Anthony Edwards and Minnesota play the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday. Prop bettors will wonder how Edwards has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and assists props for this matchup.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Edwards has played in 57 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 31 of them.
- Edwards’ 18.0 points per game average is 3.5 points fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- 20 times this season (out of 57 total games — 35.1%) Edwards has scored more than 21.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Edwards in 2020-21 is 19.4, 1.4 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Edwards has hit the points over in 67.7% of his opportunities (21 of 31 chances).
- Edwards’ season-long points prop bet average is 19.4 points, a figure he’s gone over just 25 out of 57 games (43.9%).
- Teams are averaging 118.6 points per game against the Kings this season, the most given up by a squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a prop bet set for assists in 22 of 57 total games this season.
- Edwards has averaged 2.7 assists per game this season, 0.2 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Tuesday (2.5).
- In 30 out of 57 games this season (52.6%) Edwards has dished out more than 2.5 assists.
- Edwards has averaged 0.2 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 2.9.
- In 52.6% of Edwards’ games (30 out of 57) he has dished out more than 2.9 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
Last 10 Games
Edwards vs the Kings
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from