Anthony Edwards has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Minnesota Timberwolves and the Boston Celtics. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Celtics.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Edwards has played in 52 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 26 of them.
- Edwards has put up 17.8 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 3.7 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- In 32.7% of his matchups this season (17 of 52 games) Edwards has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Edwards’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (19 points) by 1.2 points.
- Edwards has hit the points over in 18 of 26 opportunities (69.2%).
- Edwards has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (19 points) in just 42.3% of his matchups (22 out of 52 contests).
- The Celtics’ opponents are scoring 110.3 points per game, which is the 21st-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 26 of the 52 games he has played this season.
- Edwards combines to average 24.8 points, rebounds and assists, 4.7 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (29.5).
- In 36.5% of his games (19 out of 52) Edwards has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Edwards’ PRA average (24.8) is 2.1 lower than his average prop bet over/under (26.9).
- In 17 out of 26 chances this year (65.4%), Edwards has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this season, Edwards covered his average PRA over/under — 26.9.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from