Anthony Edwards’ Minnesota Timberwolves will hit the court against the Toronto Raptors at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Edwards is averaging 21.0 points, 3.7 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Edwards’ props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets (March 30)
Edwards Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5 points prop total set for Edwards on Wednesday is 1.5 fewer points than his season scoring average (21.0).
- In the 76 games he’s appeared in this season, Edwards’ point total has exceeded 19.5 points 36 times.
- Edwards has gone up against a points prop bet in 65 games this season, and he’s gone over 29 times.
- Edwards has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Edwards has 25 games this season with more than 3.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Raptors are ninth in the league, giving up 107.1 points per game.
Edwards Vs Raptors
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Raptors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from