Anthony Edwards’ Minnesota Timberwolves will face the Los Angeles Lakers at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Edwards averages 21.0 points, 4.6 rebounds and 3.7 assists per contest, shooting 43.2% from the floor and 34.7% from downtown with 2.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s examine all of Edwards’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets (March 16)
Edwards Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Edwards’ 21.0 points per game average is 1.5 points higher than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Through 70 games this season, Edwards has put up more than 19.5 points 33 times.
- Edwards is 27-for-58 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Edwards has averaged 2.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Edwards has made more than 2.5 threes in 30 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Lakers are 26th in the NBA, allowing 113.6 points per contest.
Edwards Vs Lakers
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Lakers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from