The Minnesota Timberwolves, including Anthony Edwards, face off against the Sacramento Kings at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Edwards averages 22.9 points, 6.6 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, shooting 41.6% from the floor and 32.8% from downtown with 2.9 made 3-pointers per game.
Let’s take a look at Edwards’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you make your best wagers.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets (November 17)
Edwards Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 22.9 points Edwards has scored per game this season is 1.6 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (24.5).
- In the 13 games he’s appeared in this season, Edwards’ point total has exceeded 24.5 points six times.
- Edwards has gone up against a points prop bet in 14 games this season, and he’s hit the over seven times.
- Edwards’ 2.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Edwards has made more than 2.5 treys in seven games this season.
- The Kings allow 110.7 points per contest, 25th-ranked in the NBA.
Edwards Vs Kings (2020-21)
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Kings
Powered By Data Skrive using data from