Anthony Edwards will take the court for the Minnesota Timberwolves when they play the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Edwards is averaging 22.5 points, 3.5 assists and 6.4 rebounds per contest.
In this article, we break down all of Edwards’ prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets (November 20)
Edwards Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Edwards has recorded 22.5 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.0 point fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Through 15 games this season, Edwards has scored more than 23.5 points eight times.
- Edwards is 8-for-16 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Edwards has hit 3.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Edwards has made more than 2.5 three pointers in nine of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Grizzlies are ranked 28th in the league, conceding 113.1 points per game.
Edwards Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from