Anthony Edwards will take the court for the Minnesota Timberwolves when they play the Milwaukee Bucks at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday. Edwards is averaging 21.0 points, 3.7 assists and 4.6 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Edwards’ stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets (March 19)
Edwards Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Edwards’ 21.0 points per game average is 0.5 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- Edwards’ point total has gone over 20.5 points 32 times through the 71 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Edwards has hit the over 28 times on a points prop this season (in 60 tries).
- Edwards has hit 3.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Edwards has made more than 2.5 threes in 31 of his 71 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Bucks have conceded 110.9 points per game, which is 15th-best in the NBA.
Edwards Vs Bucks
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from