Does Anthony Edwards cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Edwards takes the court on Thursday against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Edwards has played in 36 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 13 of them.
- Edwards’ 14.9 points per game average is 4.6 points less than Thursday’s over/under.
- 10 times this season (out of 36 total games — 27.8%) Edwards has scored more than 19.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Edwards in 2020-21 is 16.7, 1.8 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Edwards has hit the points over in 61.5% of his opportunities (eight of 13 chances).
- Edwards’ season-long points prop bet average is 16.7 points, a figure he’s gone over just 15 out of 36 contests (41.7%).
- Teams are averaging 115.8 points per game against the Pelicans this season, the fifth-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 13 times this season.
- Edwards’ points, rebounds and assists combined average is 21.4, which is 7.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (28.5).
- In eight of 36 games (22.2%) Edwards has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Thursday’s game.
- Edwards has a season-long PRA average (21.4) that’s 2.5 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (23.9).
- Edwards has gone over on his PRA prop bets 61.5% of the time this season (eight of 13 opportunities).
- In just 12 of 36 contests this season (33.3%) Edwards covered his average PRA over/under (23.9).
Last 10 Games
Edwards vs the Pelicans
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from