Anthony DeAngelo will be in action when
the Carolina Hurricanes and Anaheim Ducks meet on Sunday, April 10, 2022, at 6:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for DeAngelo available, and we have some stats to help you make good calls.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Anthony DeAngelo Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Anthony DeAngelo Season Stats
- DeAngelo’s plus-minus rating this season is +28, in 19:42 per game on the ice.
- DeAngelo has scored in 10 games this season, and has 10 goals in total.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 27 games this season, and has 36 in total.
- DeAngelo has accumulated at least one point in 34 games so far this season, and 46 points in total.
- On the power play, DeAngelo has two goals and 16 assists.
- He takes 2.3 shots per game, scoring on 8.0% of them.
Anthony DeAngelo Prop Bet Insights
- DeAngelo has gone over his points prop bet in 19 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 31 opportunities).
- In 16 games this season with shorter odds than -135 to go over his point total, DeAngelo has exceeded the total seven times (43.8% of chances).
- In 10 games this season with longer odds than -135 to go over his point total, DeAngelo has exceeded the total eight times (80.0% of chances).
- DeAngelo has an implied probability of 57.4% to go over his point total based on the odds.
Anthony DeAngelo Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/29/2022||Lightning||1||0||1||21:13||Away||L 4-3 OT|
|3/24/2022||Stars||0||0||0||22:53||Home||L 4-3 SO|
Carolina Hurricanes Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from