The Los Angeles Lakers and Anthony Davis will hit the court against the Boston Celtics at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Davis paces his team in both points (23.8) and rebounds (10.8) per game, and also puts up 2.9 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 2.1 blocked shots (second in the NBA).
In this article, we take a look at all of Davis’ prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Anthony Davis Prop Bets (November 19)
Davis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 21.5 points prop total set for Davis on Friday is 2.3 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (23.8).
- Through 16 games this season, Davis has put up more than 21.5 points 11 times.
- Davis has exceeded his points prop total five times this season (in 13 games with such a prop).
- Davis’ 0.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Davis has made more than 0.5 threes in five of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Celtics are 16th in the league, allowing 106.4 points per game.
Davis Vs Celtics (2020-21)
Bet On Lakers Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from