Anirban Lahiri hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his last event, the Genesis Scottish Open. The Greensboro, North Carolina course will host 167 competitors from August 4- 7, all seeking the title last claimed by Kevin Kisner
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:21 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Anirban Lahiri odds for the Wyndham Championship
Lahiri’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Lahiri finished outside the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Lahiri finished 51st in his only finish over his last five appearances.
- In his last five tournaments, he finished -7 relative to par in his only made cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Lahiri at the Wyndham Championship
- In his last four trips to this event, Lahiri has an average finishing position of 42nd.
- Lahiri has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Lahiri last played this event in 2021 and finished 46th.
- He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,127 yards for this week, which is 137 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The average course Lahiri has played over the past year has been 101 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Anirban Lahiri 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-72||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||51||69-67-74-67 (-7)||6.904||2.276||$16,880|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-73||1.866||-2.072||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||74-73||-3.454||0.866||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-73||4.892||-5.226||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||6||68-68-70-71 (-3)||7.668||-1.32||$303,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||68-68-72-66 (-10)||4.992||4.148||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||66||69-73-69-74 (+1)||8.852||-3.388||$16,960|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-73-69-70 (-8)||2.948||12.032||$158,670|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||2||67-73-67-69 (-12)||7.720||5.653||$2,180,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||74||73-73-76-82 (+16)||-6.512||-1.308||$23,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||73-70||-3.389||3.237||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-69||-3.977||1.407||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-75||-0.560||-3.607||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||71-70-72-70 (-5)||3.499||1.137||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||66||69-67-72-75 (-5)||-4.956||-0.842||$16,188|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from