Bookmakers currently list Anirban Lahiri atto claim victory at The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Lahiri from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 11:29 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Anirban Lahiri odds for the The RSM Classic
Lahiri’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Lahiri has an average finish of 52nd.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Lahiri has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -7.5 those two times he’s made the cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Lahiri at The RSM Classic
- In Lahiri’s last three appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 32nd.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Lahiri finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,299 yards, which is longer than the 7,005-yard length for this event.
- The average course Lahiri has played over the last year (7,266 yards) is 261 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Anirban Lahiri 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||72-71||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||40||67-66-70-72 (-9)||$28,440|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||75-70||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||64||65-70-72-71 (-6)||$15,190|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||69-71||$0|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||56||69-69-71-70 (-5)||$21,470|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||46||67-69-67-70 (-7)||$18,061|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||42||67-72-68-72 (-5)||$0|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||3||68-67-68-65 (-20)||$206,500|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||71-71||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||52||71-69-73-68 (-7)||$17,775|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-75||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||25||69-73-70-67 (-5)||$56,088|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-72||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-70||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||5||71-69-69-69 (-10)||$315,700|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||72-70||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-72||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||72-78||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||39||70-71-71-70 (-6)||$10,962|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||68-78||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||68-73||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||62||69-65-64-74 (-8)||$14,454|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from