Andrew Wiggins and Golden State play the Washington Wizards on Friday. Prop bettors will wonder how Wiggins has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Andrew Wiggins Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Wiggins has played in 51 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 41 of them.
- Wiggins’ 18.0 points per game average is 0.5 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- 19 times this season (out of 51 total games — 37.3%) Wiggins has scored more than 18.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Wiggins in 2020-21 is 18.4, 0.4 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Wiggins has gone over the point total in only 36.6% of his opportunities (15 of 41 chances).
- Wiggins’ season-long points prop bet average is 18.4 points, a figure he’s covered only 19 out of 51 games (37.3%).
- Opponents of the Wizards have averaged 118.7 points per game this season, the most against any NBA team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Wiggins has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 37 of the 51 games he has played this season.
- Wiggins has knocked down 2.1 three pointers per game, 0.4 fewer threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Wiggins has knocked down more than 2.5 threes in 35.3% of his games this season (18 of his 51 contests).
- Wiggins’ average made threes per game is 0.5 more three-pointers than his average prop bet total, 1.6.
- In 59.5% of his chances (22 of his 37 chances), Wiggins has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- Wiggins’ average made threes prop bet over/under is 1.6 three-pointers, a number he’s surpassed in 32 of 51 games (62.7%).
- The Wizards’ opponents are making 12.9 three-pointers per game, which is the 15th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Warriors vs the Wizards
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from