Andrew Wiggins has several prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Golden State Warriors and the Memphis Grizzlies. Here’s a breakdown of his points and three-pointer props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Grizzlies.
Andrew Wiggins Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Wiggins has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Wiggins has scored 17.2 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.3 points less than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 22% of his matchups this season (nine of 41 games) Wiggins has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Wiggins’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (18.2 points) by 1.0 point.
- Wiggins has hit the points over in only 12 of 36 opportunities (33.3%).
- Wiggins has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (18.2 points) in only 31.7% of his matchups (13 out of 41 contests).
- Teams are scoring 110.7 points per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 21st-most allowed by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Wiggins has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 32 times this season.
- Wiggins’ 1.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.7 fewer threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- In 12 of his 41 games this year (29.3%), Wiggins has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Wiggins has knocked down 0.3 more three-pointers this season than his average prop bet over/under of 1.5.
- Wiggins has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 59.4% of his contests (19 of his 32 chances).
- Wiggins has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 1.5 threes, a number he’s surpassed in 24 of 41 games (58.5%).
- Teams are averaging 12.9 made three-point shots per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 12th-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Warriors vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from