The Golden State Warriors, with Andrew Wiggins, will hit the court against the Phoenix Suns at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Wiggins puts up 17.1 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.7 blocks.
Let’s dig into all of Wiggins’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Andrew Wiggins Prop Bets (March 30)
Wiggins Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.5 points prop total set for Wiggins on Wednesday is 0.6 fewer points than his season scoring average (17.1).
- Wiggins’ point total has gone over 16.5 points 32 times in the 76 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Wiggins has hit the over 28 times on a points prop this season (in 71 tries).
- Wiggins has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Wiggins has 46 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the Suns are ranked eighth in the NBA, allowing 106.9 points per game.
Wiggins Vs Suns
Bet On Warriors Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from