Andrew Wiggins’ Golden State Warriors will match up against the San Antonio Spurs at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday. Wiggins posts 17.2 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
Let’s break down Wiggins’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you examine your best wagers.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Andrew Wiggins Prop Bets (April 9)
Wiggins Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5-point total set for Wiggins on Saturday is 2.3 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Wiggins’ point total has gone over 19.5 points 20 times through the 80 games he’s played this season.
- Wiggins has exceeded his points prop total 31 times this season (in 74 games with such a prop).
- Wiggins’ 2.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Wiggins has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 26 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Spurs are 23rd in the NBA, conceding 113.0 points per contest.
Wiggins Vs Spurs
Bet On Warriors Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from