Andrew Wiggins and his Golden State Warriors teammates take the court against the Dallas Mavericks in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Wiggins averages 17.2 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1.0 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Wiggins in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Andrew Wiggins Prop Bets (May 24)
Wiggins Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.2 points Wiggins has scored per game this season is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under set for Tuesday (16.5).
- Through 96 games this season, Wiggins has recorded more than 16.5 points 43 times.
- Wiggins is 39-for-91 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Wiggins’ 2.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.7 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Wiggins has hit more than 1.5 treys in 57 of his 96 games so far this season.
- The Mavericks are the second-best defensive team in the NBA, allowing 104.7 points per contest.
Wiggins Vs Mavericks
Bet On Warriors Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from