Andrew Wiggins and his Golden State Warriors teammates take the court against the Dallas Mavericks in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 9:00 PM ET on Friday. Wiggins posts 17.2 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, shooting 46.5% from the field and 39.4% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
Below, we take a look at Wiggins’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Andrew Wiggins Prop Bets (May 20)
Wiggins Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.2 points Wiggins has scored per game this season is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (16.5).
- Through 94 games this season, Wiggins has put up more than 16.5 points 42 times.
- Wiggins has hit the over 38 times on a points prop this season (in 89 tries).
- Wiggins has knocked down 2.2 three pointers per game, 0.7 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Wiggins has 56 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Mavericks are ranked second in the league, conceding 104.7 points per game.
Wiggins Vs Mavericks
Bet On Warriors Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from