Andrew Wiggins and his Golden State Warriors teammates take on the Memphis Grizzlies in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 10:00 PM ET on Monday. Wiggins puts up 17.2 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.0 steals and 0.7 blocks.
Let’s examine all of Wiggins’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Andrew Wiggins Prop Bets (May 9)
Wiggins Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.2 points Wiggins has scored per game this season is 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under set for Monday (15.5).
- In the 90 games he’s appeared in this season, Wiggins’ point total has gone over 15.5 points 46 times.
- Wiggins has exceeded his points prop total 35 times this season (in 85 games with such a prop).
- Wiggins’ 2.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.7 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Wiggins has made more than 1.5 treys in 54 of his games so far this season.
- The Grizzlies are the 12th-best defensive team in the league, giving up 109.9 points per game.
Wiggins Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Warriors Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from