The Golden State Warriors and Andrew Wiggins will square off against the Boston Celtics at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday in the 2022 NBA playoffs. Wiggins is averaging 17.2 points, 2.2 assists and 4.5 rebounds per contest.
With prop bets available for Wiggins in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Andrew Wiggins Prop Bets (June 2)
Wiggins Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wiggins has racked up 17.2 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.7 points more than Thursday’s points prop total.
- In the 98 games he’s appeared in this season, Wiggins’ point total has exceeded 16.5 points 44 times.
- Wiggins has hit the over 40 times on a points prop this season (in 93 tries).
- Wiggins has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.7 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Wiggins has finished 57 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- On defense, the Celtics have conceded 104.5 points per game, which is the best in the NBA.
Wiggins Vs Celtics
Bet On Warriors Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from