Andrew Putnam finished 11th in his last tournament in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities from July 21-25, and will try to improve on that finish in the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He hasodds to win. Greensboro, North Carolina will host the tournament on the par 70 course from August 4- 7. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion at this event.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of August 4, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Andrew Putnam odds for the Wyndham Championship
Putnam’s recent form
- Putnam has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Putnam has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -4 over his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Putnam at the Wyndham Championship
- Putnam did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year, while Sedgefield Country Club is set to play at 7,127 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- Courses Putnam has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,252 yards, 125 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Putnam 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||11||71-68-64-73 (-8)||-3.064||10.188||$160,875|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||41||70-66-68-71 (-9)||5.464||-0.284||$28,755|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||46||68-69-67-72 (-4)||16.888||-9.300||$23,679|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||31||72-68-74-72 (+6)||-9.40||12.48||$100,331|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||72-79||0.242||1.170||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||73-65-67-72 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||2.972||-4.562||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-1.168||-1.658||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-0.850||-0.58||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-77||2.4||-1.668||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-73-69 (-4)||4.356||-6.108||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-75||-7.366||-0.814||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79||-1.946||0.305||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||-3.898||1.532||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||70-70-69-72 (-3)||0.775||-0.212||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||0.670||-0.837||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||6||65-67-68-73 (-14)||-1.557||2.304||$293,625|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||70-66-70-68 (-14)||4.938||1.668||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||68-67-66-67 (-12)||1.832||1.851||$49,250|
Check out all the details from Putnam’s 11th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from