Below you’ll find stats and insights about Putnam from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of June 19, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Andrew Putnam odds for the U.S. Open
Putnam’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Putnam has finished in the top 20 once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five tournaments, Putnam has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of +2 over his last five events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Putnam at the U.S. Open
- Putnam has an average finish of 37th over his last three trips to this tournament.
- Putnam has made the cut in two of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Putnam finished 31st on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished one round with one of the 10 best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- The Country Club will play at 7,033 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,259.
- The courses Putnam has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,247 yards, while The Country Club will play at 7,033 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Putnam 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||31||72-68-74 (+6)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||72-79||0.242||1.170||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||73-65-67-72 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||2.972||-4.562||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-1.168||-1.658||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-0.850||-0.58||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-77||2.4||-1.668||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-73-69 (-4)||4.356||-6.108||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-75||-7.366||-0.814||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79||-1.946||0.305||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||-3.898||1.532||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||70-70-69-72 (-3)||0.775||-0.212||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||0.670||-0.837||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||6||65-67-68-73 (-14)||-1.557||2.304||$293,625|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||70-66-70-68 (-14)||4.938||1.668||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||68-67-66-67 (-12)||1.832||1.851||$49,250|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from