In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Putnam from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of June 3, 2022 at 7:27 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Andrew Putnam odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Putnam’s recent form
- Putnam has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Putnam has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -2.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Putnam at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- In Putnam’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 33rd.
- Putnam has two made cuts in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- Putnam finished 48th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
- He’ll be making his fifth appearance at Muirfield Village Golf Club since 2015.
- In Putnam’s last four entries to this course, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the course is 41st.
- Putnam qualified for the weekend in three of his last four trips to this course.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,533 yards, 244 yards longer than the average 7,289 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Putnam has played over the past year has been 249 yards shorter than the 7,533 yards Muirfield Village Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Putnam 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||48||72 (E)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||73-65-67-72 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||2.972||-4.562||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-1.168||-1.658||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-0.850||-0.58||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-77||2.4||-1.668||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-73-69 (-4)||4.356||-6.108||$30,530|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-75||-7.366||-0.814||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79||-1.946||0.305||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||-3.898||1.532||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||70-70-69-72 (-3)||0.775||-0.212||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||0.670||-0.837||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||6||65-67-68-73 (-14)||-1.557||2.304||$293,625|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||70-66-70-68 (-14)||4.938||1.668||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||68-67-66-67 (-12)||1.832||1.851||$49,250|
Putnam’s last appearance, his 15th-place finish in the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from