In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Putnam from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of May 29, 2022 at 7:25 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Andrew Putnam odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Putnam’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Putnam has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five appearances.
- Putnam has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished -3 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Putnam at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Over Putnam’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 13th.
- Putnam has three made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Putnam finished 15th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished two rounds with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,209 yards for this week, which is 77 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Putnam will take to the 7,209-yard course this week at Colonial Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,273 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Putnam 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||73-65-67 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||2.972||-4.562||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-1.168||-1.658||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-0.850||-0.58||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-77||2.4||-1.668||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-73-69 (-4)||4.356||-6.108||$30,530|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-75||-7.366||-0.814||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79||-1.946||0.305||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||-3.898||1.532||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||70-70-69-72 (-3)||0.775||-0.212||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||0.670||-0.837||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||6||65-67-68-73 (-14)||-1.557||2.304||$293,625|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||70-66-70-68 (-14)||4.938||1.668||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||68-67-66-67 (-12)||1.832||1.851||$49,250|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from