In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Putnam from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of July 22, 2022 at 12:23 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Andrew Putnam odds for the 3M Open
Putnam’s recent form
- In his last five events, Putnam has an average finish of 39th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Putnam has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his last five tournaments.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Putnam at the 3M Open
- Putnam placed 37th in his lone recent finish at this event in three trips.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Putnam finished 37th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished a round with a below-average score once in his last attempt at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,272 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,428-yard length for this tournament.
- The average course Putnam has played over the past year has been 164 yards shorter than the 7,428 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Putnam 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||37||71 (E)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||41||70-66-68-71 (-9)||5.464||-0.284||$28,755|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||46||68-69-67-72 (-4)||16.888||-9.300||$23,679|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||31||72-68-74-72 (+6)||-9.40||12.48||$100,331|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||72-79||0.242||1.170||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||73-65-67-72 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||2.972||-4.562||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71||-1.168||-1.658||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||-0.850||-0.58||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-77||2.4||-1.668||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-73-69 (-4)||4.356||-6.108||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-75||-7.366||-0.814||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79||-1.946||0.305||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||-3.898||1.532||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||70-70-69-72 (-3)||0.775||-0.212||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||0.670||-0.837||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||6||65-67-68-73 (-14)||-1.557||2.304||$293,625|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||70-66-70-68 (-14)||4.938||1.668||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||68-67-66-67 (-12)||1.832||1.851||$49,250|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from