In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Novak from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of June 17, 2022 at 7:23 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Andrew Novak odds for the U.S. Open
Novak’s recent form
- Novak will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five appearances, Novak has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five appearances.
- Novak has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five appearances.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Novak at the U.S. Open
- Novak finished 79th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Novak finished with five birdies and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,033 yards, compared to the average 7,253 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Novak has played over the last year (7,206 yards) is 173 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,033 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Novak 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||79||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||72-68-73-72 (+5)||2.844||-4.636||$18,531|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||69-69-72-64 (-14)||6.952||-2.132||$25,680|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-77||-4.54||1.714||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||66-67-70-71 (-10)||16.28||0.860||$104,187|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70||-2.828||-4.048||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||11||70-69-69-68 (-12)||–||–||$89,725|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-70||-4.968||-1.212||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||69-67-69-74 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||-0.402||-1.751||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-71-76||1.458||-2.158||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||71-70-77-71 (+1)||-4.756||1.930||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-69||0.472||1.797||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-64||2.800||-2.548||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Novak’s 64th-place finish last time out at the RBC Canadian Open on June 9-12.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from