Andrew Novak’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Novak from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article uses betting data valid as of November 21, 2021 at 11:25 AM ET. Browse all the current odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Andrew Novak odds for the The RSM Classic
Novak’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Novak has an average finish of 40th.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Novak has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score of -9.5 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Novak at The RSM Classic
- Novak finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2017.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Measuring 7,005 yards, Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,307 yards .
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) checks in at 7,005 yards, 155 yards shorter than the average course Novak has played over the past year (7,160 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Novak 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||22||66-72-71-63 (-12)||$69,480|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||75-68||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||58||72-67-71-71 (-7)||$15,890|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-74||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from