Andrew Novak hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He made the cut in his last tournament, the 3M Open, and finished 54th. A total of 169 competitors will head to Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31 for this event, which was last won by Cameron Davis.
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Andrew Novak odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Novak’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Novak has an average finish of 43rd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Novak has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -5 over his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,265 yards, which is 75 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 115 yards longer than the average course Novak has played over the past year (7,225 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Novak 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||54||70-69-72-73 (E)||-2.792||13.916||$17,550|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-75||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||70-67-70-67 (-10)||4.064||1.116||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||46||72-64-70-70 (-4)||0.832||-9.244||$23,679|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-74||-1.06||0.6||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||72-68-73-72 (+5)||2.844||-4.636||$18,531|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||69-69-72-64 (-14)||6.952||-2.132||$25,680|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-77||-4.54||1.714||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||66-67-70-71 (-10)||16.28||0.860||$104,187|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70||-2.828||-4.048||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||11||70-69-69-68 (-12)||–||–||$89,725|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-70||-4.968||-1.212||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||69-67-69-74 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||-0.402||-1.751||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-71-76||1.458||-2.158||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||71-70-77-71 (+1)||-4.756||1.930||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-69||0.472||1.797||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-64||2.800||-2.548||$0|
Novak’s 54th-place finish in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from