Below you’ll find stats and insights about Novak from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of June 12, 2022 at 7:25 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Andrew Novak odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Novak’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Novak has finished in the top 20 once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Novak has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -6 across his last five events.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Novak at the RBC Canadian Open
- The last time Novak played this event in 2022, he finished 64th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- The par 71 measures 7,025 yards for this week, which is 247 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Courses Novak has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,246 yards, 221 yards longer than the 7,025-yard St. George’s Golf and Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Novak 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||72-68-73 (+5)||–||–||$18,531|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||69-69-72-64 (-14)||6.952||-2.132||$25,680|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-77||-4.54||1.714||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||66-67-70-71 (-10)||16.28||0.860||$104,187|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70||-2.828||-4.048||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||11||70-69-69-68 (-12)||–||–||$89,725|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-70||-4.968||-1.212||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||69-67-69-74 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||-0.402||-1.751||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-71-76||1.458||-2.158||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||71-70-77-71 (+1)||-4.756||1.930||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-69||0.472||1.797||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-64||2.800||-2.548||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from