In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Novak from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of May 15, 2022 at 7:32 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Andrew Novak odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Novak’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Novak has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five appearances, Novak has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -12 those three times he’s made the cut.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Novak at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- Novak finished 46th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- This course is set up to play at 7,468 yards, 164 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- TPC Craig Ranch checks in at 7,468 yards, 208 yards longer than the average course Novak has played over the past year (7,260 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Novak 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||69-69-72 (-14)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-77||-4.54||1.714||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||66-67-70-71 (-10)||16.28||0.860||$104,187|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70||-2.828||-4.048||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||11||70-69-69-68 (-12)||–||–||$89,725|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-70||-4.968||-1.212||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||69-67-69-74 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||-0.402||-1.751||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-71-76||1.458||-2.158||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||71-70-77-71 (+1)||-4.756||1.930||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-69||0.472||1.797||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-64||2.800||-2.548||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from