In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Novak from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of July 23, 2022 at 12:23 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Andrew Novak odds for the 3M Open
Novak’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Novak has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Novak has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five appearances.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Novak at the 3M Open
- Novak finished 20th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,265 yards, which is 163 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- The average course Novak has played over the last year (7,224 yards) is 204 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Novak 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||20||70-69 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-75||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||70-67-70-67 (-10)||4.064||1.116||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||46||72-64-70-70 (-4)||0.832||-9.244||$23,679|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-74||-1.06||0.6||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||72-68-73-72 (+5)||2.844||-4.636||$18,531|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||69-69-72-64 (-14)||6.952||-2.132||$25,680|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-77||-4.54||1.714||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||66-67-70-71 (-10)||16.28||0.860||$104,187|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70||-2.828||-4.048||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||11||70-69-69-68 (-12)||–||–||$89,725|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-70||-4.968||-1.212||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||69-67-69-74 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||-0.402||-1.751||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||77-71-76||1.458||-2.158||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||70||71-70-77-71 (+1)||-4.756||1.930||$16,968|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-72-69||0.472||1.797||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-64||2.800||-2.548||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from