Andrew Landry made the cut and finished 51st in his last appearance in the Wyndham Championship, and he hasodds to win as he enters this year’s tournament at Sedgefield Country Club. Action gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, and Kevin Kisner is the defending champion for the event.
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of August 4, 2022 at 12:32 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Andrew Landry odds for the Wyndham Championship
Landry’s recent form
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his last five tournaments.
- Landry has not finished within five strokes of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Landry at the Wyndham Championship
- Landry has one top-20 finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 37th.
- Landry made the cut in each of his three most recent entries to this event.
- Landry finished 51st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Landry will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,220 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Landry 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-75||0.730||0.624||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||76-74||-6.702||0.264||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||79||-7.364||-0.341||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||74-67||-8.668||0.462||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-74||4.650||-0.830||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-74||-13.743||4.173||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-73-79||-1.998||2.767||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-71-75||-3.667||1.936||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from