Andrew Landry (+50000 odds to win) enters the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after he made the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2020 and finished 33rd.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Andrew Landry odds for the RBC Heritage
Landry’s recent form
- Landry hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 26th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Landry has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, he finished -2 relative to par in his only made cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Landry at the RBC Heritage
- Landry has an average finish of 36th over his last three trips to this tournament.
- Landry made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Landry finished 33rd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,298 yards over the past year, while Harbour Town Golf Links is set to play at a shorter 7,099 yards.
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- The average course Landry has played over the past year has been 159 yards longer than the 7,099 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5.4 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Andrew Landry 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||79-73||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-75||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||26||69-69-72-72 (-2)||$67,890|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-76||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||64||70-69-74-74 (-1)||$14,338|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-73||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||70-71-76-70 (-5)||$39,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from