Andrei Svechnikov will be on the ice when
the Carolina Hurricanes and Minnesota Wild face off on Saturday, April 2, 2022, at 7:00 PM ET. If you’d like to make a wager on Svechnikov’s prop bets, we’ve got plenty of info to help you below.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Andrei Svechnikov Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Andrei Svechnikov Season Stats
- In 65 games this season, Svechnikov has averaged 17:26 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of +17.
- He has scored in 21 games, and has 27 goals in total, this season.
- He has 33 assists this season, with at least one in 25 different games.
- He has gotten at least one point in 39 games, and has 60 points in total, so far this season.
- Svechnikov has eight goals and 12 assists on the power play.
- Svechnikov’s shooting percentage this season is 12.5%, and he is averaging 3.3 shots per game.
Andrei Svechnikov Prop Bet Insights
- In 37 of the 60 games Svechnikov has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- In the 27 games Svechnikov has played this season with shorter odds than -165 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 13 times (48.1% of chances).
- In the 28 games Svechnikov has played this season with longer odds than -165 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 21 times (75.0% of chances).
- The implied probability is 62.3% that Svechnikov hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
Andrei Svechnikov Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/29/2022||Lightning||0||0||0||18:02||Away||L 4-3 OT|
|3/24/2022||Stars||0||0||0||19:47||Home||L 4-3 SO|
|3/18/2022||Capitals||1||0||1||20:17||Home||L 4-3 SO|
|3/17/2022||Maple Leafs||1||0||1||17:49||Away||L 3-2|
Carolina Hurricanes Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from