Andrei Svechnikov will be on the ice when
the Carolina Hurricanes and St. Louis Blues meet at Enterprise Center on Saturday, beginning at 8:00 PM ET. If you’re considering a bet on Svechnikov against the Blues, we have lots of information to help you below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Andrei Svechnikov Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Andrei Svechnikov Season Stats
- Svechnikov has averaged 17:31 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of +13.
- Svechnikov has 23 goals this season, scoring in 19 different games.
- Svechnikov has 32 assists in total, with at least one in 24 games.
- Svechnikov has gotten at least one point in 36 games this season, and 55 points in total.
- On the power play, he has scored seven goals, plus picked up 12 assists.
- He has an 11.4% shooting percentage, taking 3.3 shots per game.
Andrei Svechnikov Prop Bet Insights
- In 34 of the 56 games Svechnikov has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- In 37 games this season with shorter odds than -155 to go over his point total, Svechnikov has exceeded the total 19 times (51.4% of chances).
- Over 14 games with longer odds than -155 to go over his point total, Svechnikov has hit the over 12 times (85.7% of chances).
- Svechnikov has an implied probability of 60.8% to go over his point total based on the odds.
Andrei Svechnikov Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/24/2022||Stars||0||0||0||19:47||Home||L 4-3 SO|
|3/18/2022||Capitals||1||0||1||20:17||Home||L 4-3 SO|
|3/17/2022||Maple Leafs||1||0||1||17:49||Away||L 3-2|
|3/4/2022||Penguins||1||1||0||20:19||Home||W 3-2 OT|
Carolina Hurricanes Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from