NFL action in Week 11 will see Amon-Ra St. Brown and the Detroit Lions face the Cleveland Browns at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we dig into all of St.Brown’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Amon-Ra St. Brown Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
St.Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receiving Trends Vs. Cleveland Browns
- The Browns have the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 248.6 yards per game through the air.
- St.Brown’s 34.6 receiving yards per game average is 9.1 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s matchup (25.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine), St.Brown has put up more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- St.Brown’s season average of 34.6 receiving yards per game is 4.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.5.
- St.Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his nine games (33.3%).
- The Browns’ defense is 30th in the league, giving up 2.1 passing touchdowns per game.
- St.Brown has not caught a touchdown pass this season (in nine games).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 20, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Amon-Ra St. Brown or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions Vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from