Amari Cooper and his Dallas Cowboys teammates face the Kansas City Chiefs in a Week 11 NFL matchup at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s take a look at Cooper’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you assess your best bets.
Amari Cooper Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Cooper’s Game-by-Game Stats
Amari Cooper Receiving Trends Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- The Chiefs are conceding 269.2 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- Cooper’s 64.8 receiving yards per game average are 4.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (60.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Cooper has put up more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Cooper’s average of 64.8 receiving yards per game is 1.7 more than his average prop bet over/under (63.1).
- Cooper has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in three of nine games this season (33.3%).
- The Chiefs’ defense is 26th in the league, allowing 1.8 passing touchdowns per game.
- Cooper has had a touchdown catch in four games this year, out of nine games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Amari Cooper or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys Vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from