Amari Cooper Week 13 Player Props
Cooper’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Cooper is averaging 77.1 receiving yards per game.
- In 81.8% of his games this season (nine out of 11), Cooper has collected more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 20th-most yards in the NFL this season (240.2 per game).
- Cooper’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 71.2 per game. He has collected 5.9 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 11 games (72.7%), Cooper has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.2 yards.
- In nine of his 11 games (81.8%), Cooper has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Amari Cooper or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from