Week 2 of the NFL season features Alvin Kamara and the New Orleans Saints hitting the field against the Carolina Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s take a look at Kamara’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you assess your best bets.
Alvin Kamara Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Kamara’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Alvin Kamara Rushing Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- The Panthers gave up 121.0 yards per game on the ground last year, the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Kamara’s rushing yards prop bet is 138.0, compared to his average of 58.3 rushing yards last year.
- Kamara put up more than 138.00 rushing yards in a single outing one time last season.
- Kamara’s average rushing yards prop last season was 58.9 yards, which he fell short of by 0.6 per game.
- Kamara hit the rushing yards over in eight of 18 opportunities (44.4%) last season.
- The Panthers conceded 17 rushing touchdowns last year, 18th in the NFL.
- In 10 games last season, Kamara ran for at least one touchdown, including three games with multiple rushing TDs.
Alvin Kamara Receiving Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- The Panthers had the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense last season, surrendering 251.5 yards per game through the air.
- Kamara’s 47.3 receiving yards per game average from last season is 37.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (85.00).
- Kamara collected more than 85.00 receiving yards in 16.7% of his games last season (three out of 18).
- Kamara’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 46.3 last year. He put up 1.0 more yards per game than that average.
- Kamara hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 17 games (41.2%) a season ago.
- At 1.8 passing TDs allowed per game last season, the Panthers’ defense was ranked 16th in the NFL.
- Kamara had a receiving touchdown in four of 18 games last year, and multiple receiving TDs once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Alvin Kamara or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints Vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from