Alvin Kamara Week 9 Player Props
Kamara’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Kamara has yet to rush for more than 50.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- The Buccaneers allow 70.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s best rush defense.
- Kamara’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 57.1, which he’s outpaced by 4.5 yards on average this year.
- Kamara’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 57.1 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in five out of seven games (71.4%).
- Kamara has gone over the rushing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Kamara has averaged 12.4 rushing attempts per game.
- Kamara has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts in three of seven games this season (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Kamara’s season-long average over/under is 12.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Kamara took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of seven games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Kamara’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.5. He’s gone over that total in only three of seven games (42.9%).
- Buccaneers opponents average 22.3 rushing attempts per game, the least in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Alvin Kamara or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.