Alvin Kamara and the New Orleans Saints host the Minnesota Vikings on Friday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some insights and tips around Kamara’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
Alvin Kamara Week 16 Player Props
Kamara’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Kamara will go up against a Vikings squad that allows 125.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 23rd-ranked rush defense.
- Kamara’s 55.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.0 less than Friday’s over/under.
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14 matchups), Kamara has put up more than 63.5 rushing yards.
- Kamara’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 57.2 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 1.7 on average.
- Kamara has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 14 opportunities (35.7%).
- Kamara has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (57.2) in just 42.9% of his games (six out of 14 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Kamara is averaging 52.8 receiving yards per game, 4.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (48.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (seven of 14), Kamara has collected more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- The Vikings sport the 20th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 261.1 yards per game.
- In half of his contests, Kamara has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.
- Kamara has totaled 4.8 more receiving yards per game (52.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 48.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Kamara has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 22, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Alvin Kamara or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from