Alvin Kamara and the New Orleans Saints host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Kamara has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Alvin Kamara Week 15 Player Props
Kamara’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Kamara will go up against a Chiefs squad that allows 128.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Kamara’s 55.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.9 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13 matchups), Kamara has put up more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Kamara has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (57) by 1.4 yards.
- Kamara has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 13 times (38.5%).
- Kamara has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (57) in only 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Kamara is averaging 53.8 receiving yards per game, 18.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (35.5).
- In nine out of 13 games this season (69.2%), Kamara has totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- The Chiefs feature the ninth-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 240.9 yards per game.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Kamara has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.4 yards.
- Kamara’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.4 per game. He has collected 6.4 more per game than that average.
- Kamara has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 12 games (58.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Alvin Kamara or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from