Alvin Kamara and the New Orleans Saints visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Kamara has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Eagles. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Alvin Kamara Week 14 Player Props
Kamara’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Eagles give up 129.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 24th-ranked rush defense.
- Kamara’s 56.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.4 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 12 total games — 41.7%), Kamara has had more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Kamara has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (56.5) by 0.4 yards.
- Kamara has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 12 times (41.7%).
- Kamara’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 56.5 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Kamara’s 54.6 receiving yards per game average is 25.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (29.5).
- In eight of 12 games this season (66.7%), Kamara has collected more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- The Eagles feature the 11th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 238.3 yards per game.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven of 12 opportunities), Kamara has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (49).
- Kamara’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49 per game. He has put up 5.6 more per game than that average.
- Kamara has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Alvin Kamara or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from