Alvin Kamara Week 12 Player Props
Kamara’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Kamara will go up against a Broncos squad that allows 121.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- Kamara’s 53.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.4 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 10 total games — 40%), Kamara has had more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Kamara’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 56.5 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 3.4 on average.
- Kamara has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 10 times (40%).
- Kamara’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 56.5 yards, a figure he’s covered in half of his games.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Kamara’s 64.8 receiving yards per game average is 28.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (36.5).
- In 70% of his games this season (seven of 10), Kamara has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- The Broncos defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 21st-most yards in the NFL this season (242.7 per game).
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Kamara has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.5 yards.
- Kamara’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 52.5 per game. He has put up 12.3 more per game than that average.
- Kamara has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his nine games (66.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Alvin Kamara or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from