Alvin Kamara and the New Orleans Saints host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Kamara has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts against the Falcons. Here are some betting insights and tips for those props.
Alvin Kamara Week 11 Player Props
Kamara’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Kamara is set at 55.5 yards. That’s 1.5 more than his season average of 54.0.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Kamara has put up more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- The Falcons give up 99.7 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush defense.
- Kamara’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 56.4 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 2.4 on average.
- Kamara’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 56.4 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in five out of nine games (55.6%).
- Kamara has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of nine times (44.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Kamara has averaged 11.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 less than the over/under in Sunday’s game (12.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Kamara has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Kamara’s season-long average over/under is 12.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Kamara took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of nine games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Kamara has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.5 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (three of nine games).
- Falcons opponents average 23.0 rushing attempts per game, the least in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Alvin Kamara or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from