Alvin Kamara Week 10 Player Props
Kamara’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Kamara is set at 57.5. That is 1.4 fewer yards than his season average of 58.9.
- Kamara has not rushed for more than 57.5 yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- The 49ers allow 106.2 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
- Kamara’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 56.2, which he’s outpaced by 2.7 yards on average this year.
- Kamara has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (56.2) in 62.5% of his games (five out of eight matchups).
- Kamara has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Kamara’s per-game rushing attempts average (12.0) is 1.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (13.5).
- Kamara has yet to carry the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through eight outings this season.
- Kamara has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.5).
- In only three of eight games this year, Kamara achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Kamara has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.5 rushing attempts) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
- This season, 49ers opponents have ran the ball 26.8 times per game, the 18th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Alvin Kamara or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.