In the NFC Wild Card Round on Sunday, Alvin Kamara has rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the New Orleans Saints’ matchup against the Chicago Bears at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Alvin Kamara Week 1 Player Props
Kamara’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Kamara’s 62.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.4 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 15 total games — 40%), Kamara has had more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- The Bears allow 113.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 14th-ranked rush defense.
- Kamara has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (57.6) by 4.5 yards.
- In only seven games this season (46.7%), Kamara, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 57.6.
- Kamara has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just six out of 15 times (40%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Kamara has averaged 12.5 rushing attempts per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In six of 15 games this season (40% of his chances), Kamara has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Kamara has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.7).
- Kamara took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just five of 15 games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Kamara has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.7 rushing attempts) in only 40% of his games (six of 15 games).
- Bears opponents average 27.4 rushing attempts per game, the 10th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Alvin Kamara or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from